For up to date Court Closing information please go to NJCourts.gov and click on Closings Page.
Court sessions are held the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at 5:00 p.m.
If you would like information regarding your Traffic Summons or if you would like to pay your traffic summons, you can go to NJMCdirect.com.
If you are unsure of the summons number, you can do a search from the welcome screen.
Online Municipal Case Resolution
NJMCdirect.com has been enhanced to include access to the new Online Municipal Case Resolution System.
To dispute a case, new users will be required to create a User ID and password in order to register and log into the Online Municipal Case Resolution system.
Please click here for the Offenses Eligible for Dispute Case.
Please click HERE for the 2020 Municipal Court Schedule
Links and Resources:
- Plea by Mail: https://www.njcourts.gov/forms/10715_plea_mail.pdf?c=uQC
- Your Day in Court: https://www.njcourts.gov/forms/10959_yourdayincourt_8x11.pdf?c=vbt
- Municipal Court Opening Statement (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_zJg-XLde0).
- Do I qualify for a Public Defender: https://njcourts.gov/courts/assets/municipal/indigencyguidelines.pdf?c=KRC
- Where may I pay my fine? www.NJMCdirect.com
- Municipal Court Appeal Forms: https://www.njcourts.gov/forms/10559_muni_appeal_kit.pdf?c=QQ0
- Court Fines: https://www.njcourts.gov/attorneys/assets/directives/dir_15_20.pdf?c=aNi
- NJ Motor Vehicle Commission Point Schedule: http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/Violations/penalties_pointSchedule.htm
- Records Request Application Form Online at https://www.njcourts.gov/selfhelp/index.html
Municipal Court sessions will now be conducted virtually/remotely to minimize exposure to COVID-19. Accordingly, all complainants, defendants, attorneys, victims are to contact the municipal court via email at Sherri.Dalessandro@njcourts.gov or at (201) 934-3972 to provide your full name, e-mail address, and cell phone number within seven days of a court notice.