**DURING INCLEMENT WEATHER AND WHEN ROADS ARE BEING TREATED FOR SNOW AND ICE, THE RECYCLING CENTER WILL BE CLOSED**
**PLEASE BE ADVISED DURING ICY AND SNOWY WEATHER ALL GARBAGE AND RECYCLING MUST BE PLACED AT THE CURB FOR PICKUP.**
- Electronics Recycling Information
- Recycling Depot Information
- Textile Recycling Information
- White Goods Information
Advanced Waste is collecting both the garbage and recycling.
The recycling collection is driveway pick-up, it no longer has to be brought to the curb.
ALL QUESTIONS & CONCERNS REGARDING GARBAGE AND RECYCLING MUST BE DIRECTED HERE
Garbage and Recycling for 2019 January – June, Please CLICK HERE to view and download schedule
*Call 201-327-2196 x 221 to schedule appointment for the appliance, at least three days prior to the pickup date
Curbside white goods – once a month
Curbside bulky trash – four times a year
NOTE: MUST CALL BY 10AM NEXT DAY TO PICK UP MISSED TRASH/RECYCLES
If you have been missed for a pick-up, please call the Borough Hall immediately and leave a message on our answering machine which is on 24 hours a day. The Recycling Depot is open every Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon. There is always a monitor on duty to assist you.
Garbage & Recycling Collections Information
- Household waste is picked up 2 times a week, Monday & Thursday, year round.
- Bulky Trash is picked up 4 times a year, March, June, September and November.
- White Goods are picked up once a month. Call for appointment.