Due to Covid-19 the Borough Hall is currently CLOSED to the public
The following methods may be used for the payment of 2nd Quarter Taxes:
- Access the Borough Tax payment website by clicking here.
- Enter your name and/or address (other information is not necessary to access your file)
- Click on circle next to your name
- In box in middle of page, click on “Make a Payment” on left
- Select Payment Method
- Select Payment Amount
- Click Continue and carefully review fees associated with electronic payment of taxes
- In the FIS Pay Direct Box, enter the necessary information in the Payment Entry
- Click Continue
- Print Receipt
Drop Off: There are mail slots in both doors on each side of the Municipal Building. Tax
payments may be dropped through the mail slot at your convenience. Please include Tax Coupon. If you need the Tax Statement stamped, you must include a stamped self-addressed envelope.
Mail: Tax payments may be mailed to Borough of Upper Saddle River, 376 West Saddle
River Road, Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458. Attention: Tax Collector. Please include Tax Coupon. If you need the Tax Statement stamped, you must include a stamped self-addressed envelope.