The Borough of Upper Saddle River
will celebrate its 125th Anniversary this year!
125th Anniversary Logo Contest
Calling all artists!! As Upper Saddle River prepares to celebrate 125 years as a community, students age 5-18 are invited to submit a design for an anniversary logo. The winning design will be featured year-long at all events, on social media and on promotional materials. The winner will receive an Apple ® watch!! There will be one runner up chosen from Reynolds, Bogert, Cavallini and Northern Highlands Regional High School. Each runner up will receive a $25 Amazon gift card and their artwork will be displayed at Borough Hall and the USR Historical Society’s Art Show at the Hopper Goetschius House Museum in May.
Rules for the Contest:
- All artists must be between the ages of 5 to 18, and must live in USR.
- Design must be limited to 4 colors.
- Design must represent Upper Saddle River and our community.
- Must include the years 1894 – 2019
- NO computer-generated artwork.
- By submitting an entry, contestants provide permission to the Borough to use the logo in any and all marketing pertaining to the 125th
THE DEADLINE IS APRIL 1, 2019.
Contestants must email their designs (300 dpi and sent as .jpeg, .tiff or .png files) on or before April 1, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org with LOGO in the subject line or dropped off at Borough Hall to the attention of the Recreation Commissioner